This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  crayle 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Petite chienne
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been in a D/s ‘relationship’ for almost 2 years. However, it is not evolving. I need something more – deeper and more connected. I’m looking for a new dom. The local bdsm clubs are full of couples and I’m uncomfortable going alone anyway. Meeting online scares me a little. This one is for all the submissives – I’m curious, how did you meet yours?

Beth [MM]
    Participant

I was married to him before we became D/s. Maybe try a munch in your local community? Or simply dating and find someone with similar interest? Good luck.

Have you spoken with your current Dom about your feelings, and your desire for a more evolving D/s relationship?

Submissivelady
    Participant

My Sir and I were both in the military and I had just arrived at my first base. A group of us ‘newbies’ were taken out to the flight line to see how an experienced crew performed tasks. My Sir was the tallest guy out there and I was instantly attracted to his tall, dark, and handsomeness! He was quick to spot me, and, well…the rest is history. We were pretty quick off the mark. Within 6 weeks of meeting we were engaged and married 2 months after that. We got pregnant within the first month of marriage (the whole 6-18 months that the books say it takes to get pregnant is BS…just sayin’). We quickly had three boys and when our youngest son was six, we had a baby girl! We have now been married for over 28 years and added D/s into our marriage one year ago this month.

crayle
    Participant

On FETLIFE.

I decided to live the Dream, but I quickly realized I couldn’t just meet a stranger to be dominated  so I looked over the profile carefully. Mistress mentioned that she was a writer (so am I) so we started exchanging emails, then chatting. we spent MONTHS getting to know about each other before we met for a vanilla date. That was five years ago, and we are in a loving relationship. She had 3 bad marriages and I had one great one, so neither one of us wants to do that again, but we go out once or twice a week — usually after she has spanked me! — and everyone thinks we’re an old married couple.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.