The evolution of a Ds dynamic

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Adra
      Participant

Hello all I am mostly a lurker but i am an active follower of missy and HL. We are into our sixth month of our Ds-M dynamic and about a month ago fell into  DaddyDom/ baby girl relationship that has felt more natural for us. As we have explored our Ds experiences, we have found the one thing hardest to resolve is Community. So i am hoping to use this site more…please friend me …LOL!  In all seriousness, being able to discuss this with like minded people is becoming more  important.

Hope to learn from you all and feel more connected  in the lifestyle!

Keptwifey
      Participant

I love it here and everyone is so friendly, but if you want to be able to meet and speak to people in your local kink community, have you tried FetLife?

Adra
        Participant

Hi! Thanks, Yes. But that’s definitely not my bag! Not yet…. we are not ready for in person meet ups yet, and i Deactivated my fetlife acct….. too much of too much if you know what i mean. LOL

Keptwifey
      Participant

Haha, yes indeed I do.

This space that HL and missy have created is a lovely community, the chat groups and forums are full of helpful support. I hope you enjoy it here.

Adra
        Participant

😉😁

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.