Submissive Advent Calendar

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Missy
      Keymaster

Last year I decided to do a submissive advent calendar for HisLordship. I came up with 24 things that I thought he would like and posted one each day for him on my blog so it would be like opening up a window on an advent calendar. Some of the subs on here had seen my post and were talking about doing something similar this year so I thought that I would post the link to the things that I did and then people can check it out and write here about how they have adapted or added to the idea.

HisLordship has said that he wants us to do a version this year where we take it in turns so we are both giving and receiving, so we will be sure to let you know how it goes.

If you want to see the advent calendar that I did, please click this link:

submissy – Submissive Advent Calendar

Missy
      Keymaster

I decided it might be good to update this post.  I know that others have done things for advent too so it would be really good to be able to share ideas. It can be hard to find the time and to be consistent and although my 2016 series of gifts worked well, in 2017 we decided to take it in turns and it didn’t work out so well and sort of petered out a bit. You can find some of that on my blog (D/s Advent Calendar 2017) if you do want to read the details but we evaluated it and last year, continued with the shared D/s calendar but we pre-planned what the activities would be. I didn’t write about all of them but you can find a complete list on this post if you are looking for ideas. Festive Fun – Our D/s Advent Calendar 2019

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.