Slave Training Instructions

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Masterdym (MG)
      Participant

http://trainherwell.blogspot.com/2012/02/slave-training-instructions.html?zx=9e0d36e8076e2ddc

Quite possibly the most comprehensive training document for submissive and slave training available for free on the internet.

I found great value from this document. So much so that I compiled the information into a properly formatted word document in two versions, one original slave training doc, and a second formatted for submissives who do not consider themselves a slave, but is in essence the same information.

This document allowed me to develop direction and purpose early in our journey as I set off to develop my new submissive into a woman I could be proud of.

I would be willing to share these documents with anyone with an interest. Please let me know

Northlord
      Participant

Excellent resource – wish I had discovered it earlier!

Nick
      Participant

Could i have a copy of this if you still have it

Anonymous

Hello Masterdym,

I realise that this is now quite old.  My Mistress is not a member of this forum – she is on another.

This is her first time in a full Domme role – she is a switch, however, I am not wired that way….

So, she is learning for me and I’m on here hoping to understand how to serve her better.

As it happens, one of the first things I have come across is this, from you.  I think she would really appreciate me getting these documents for her – would you be willing to share with me?  The sub leaning, rather than slave is me.

Many Thanks in Advance,

P

SirPaul
      Participant

The previous post was by me, unfortunately my profile required resetting

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.