This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  HisLordship 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

Lime
    Participant

There are simple ones like a zipper (clothespins attached to a rope) attached to your body and then the end of the rope can be tied to your arms or the loop in your cuffs if you have. You can hold your arms out to the sides or have to hold trays and whenever your hand drops it will pull on the zipper and clothes pins will come off. You can be sitting or kneeling to do this. If you want you can be blindfolded and your Dom (assuming you do) can attach clothes pins to your body but not on the zipper, that’s a mindfuck. He can also flog you during it. He can tie the rope loose so your hand almost touches the ground and you have to pick up marbles or some other small item and when you reach down to pick them up, the rope will pull on the zipper. He can spank you or flog you etc for motivation. Some people also attach the zipper or clamps through a suspension hook and put a heavy weight on it and the person has to hold the end of the rope in their mouth and if they let go the weight will drop and the zipper/clamps will come off.

You can lie on your back with legs spread and he can tie two separate rope to the zipper/clamps and then around opposite bed posts and back to your legs, around your thighs and calves when you bend your legs, one rope for one leg.. Every time you close your legs the rope will pull on the zipper/clamps and he can try different ways to make you close your legs. If you want after you tie your legs together you can take extra length of rope and make a not in the middle and if/when he’s fucking you, he can push that piece of rope up which will force you to close your legs.

Anal hooks usually come with a hole at the end to attach rope to, you can tie the other end of that rope to your hair at a comfortable length as you don’t want damage your anus. Tie your hair up before attaching rope to it. If you have short hair you can make a loop with the rope and hold it in your mouth or tie the rope like a gag. You can also tie the rope to your neck/throat but be very careful. Whenever you lower your head it will pull on the anal hook. You can lean over the bed and tie the rope to the opposite end of the bed or door if you have nor attachment points and tie it a little tight so you have to tiptoe to relieve some of the pressure. He can cane/crop the bottom of your feet whenever you tip toe.

* I said clamps and zippers because that’s all I know but you can use anything else that you know about and share them

Missy
    Keymaster

This is a really useful post Emily so thank you for sharing. We have tried most of these things but most only ince or twice and I would like to try experimenting some more with predicament bondage after reading this. Sometimes we forget to go back to things and play with them farther to see where it goes. Thank you ?

Lime
    Participant

This is Master’s favourite (SIGH!)

I had to try it out myself to try to remember when I was writing this lol

Lts
    Participant

Love this post Emily! It’s is one of my Sirs fav. also but also mine as well. A zipper can be 1 pin to as many as your Sir wants it to be. When we started Sir used 2 separate  zippers one for each nipple and attached them to my cuffs. Super job Emily with useful info on how to use a zipper. ♥

Lime
      Participant

Yay, hopefully you guys can try out some new ones!

HisLordship
        Keymaster

New multicoloured clothes pegs purchased!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.