Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

What’s your preference blankie or stuffie?

Do you sleep with them?

What’s their story?

Anonymous

BOTH!!!

When my younger sister came along my mother took my blankie to give to her.  :O I KNOW!!!  So after we started this I asked Daddy to take me to the store to buy a blankie and of course he did. Then Daddy bought me a tiger stuffie that I may have hinted at. My second tiger was added recently.

All of us sleep together. Sometimes blankie is just above my head on my pillow. Sometimes i cover with it. Daddy will often use it to keep me warm or comfort me during play. Blankie is baby size so it doesn’t cover everything. 😉  The tigers sleep nestled between my breasts. Unless Tiggs has wondered off to sit on Daddy’s head. 🙂

Lime
      Participant

You sillies!

I has both! I sleeps with the blankies but not stuffie unless I upset or sads. I move a lot in my sleep so stuffies will fall off the bed! I has 7 blankies and sleep with 1-3 depends if i’m sick or it’s raining. He uses the blankies for aftercare!

He has bought some of my stuffies, I have 2 from childhood and my friends have made/bought others for me, some are small and fit in my pocket and some are kinda big for me to cuddle with

I have lots of blankies and stuffies (I’m a bit of a hoarder). I don’t sleep with any, I have Daddy and don’t like being crowded by too much stuff. But I have fuzzy blankets around the house so don’t get cold (temperature regulation is tricky for me). My stuffies are mostly put away so the dog doesn’t get them (she thinks all fuzzy toys must be hers).

Anonymous

I sleep with a stuffie. I have to have a rota otherwise they will get upset and jealous. I like to have a blankie and stuffie when i am sad.

Curveycatsub
      Participant

STUUFIESS ! Are the Best .  Sir has a limit for the bed and travel

Curvey

Anonymous

Both. Blankie and stuffie for when I am watching tv or a movie or feeling bad. Stuffie for sleeping. I have purple bear from when I had colon cancer and getting chemo and wearing a chemo pump to bed at night. (remission 10 years now) I still have purple bear today for bedtime. I wuv purple bear.

Anonymous

Both blankie and stuffie! DD buys me lots of stuffies but my fav ones are my blue bear with a scarf and my little teddy who has her own blankie 🙂

Curveycatsub
      Participant

Pretty much any where I am …There is some sort of STUFFIE with me…a tiny one on a key ring, hanging from my car mirror ..STUFFIES make me SMILE  ALWAYS !!

Im introducing PUSHEEN  slowing HK …very jealous of another MEOWZ !!!

Hearts ,

Curvey cat ^^

princessali
      Participant

I like both, but blankies are my obsession! I’m not entirely sure how many I have total, but I have 2 that are almost always in my general area.  They end up on the sofa with me if I watch TV, they end up on my bed when I sleep, and one often finds itself involved in playing with daddy 🙂  Stuffies I didn’t really develop a thing for until AFTER my boys outgrew theirs.  Which is a bit strange imho, but until they were both well into their teens I had a pillow that I would snuggle anytime I couldn’t snuggle with daddy 🙂  Now I’ll explain how my stuffie thing  came about.  My boys named their teddy bears (ok, the one that each of them could not live without, the ones that I went into a damaged and unstable home to retrieve after a tornado pretty much destroyed our home with those inside), my oldest son had Mr. Fluffy and my youngest son had Bear Bear.   Mr. Fluffy lived on my oldest sons bed until he was 17 years old!  After the age of about 7, it just sat in the corner at the foot of his bed, but it remained totally off limits for anyone except me to touch and then only because his bedding had to be changed or Mr. Fluffy desperately needed a bath!  My youngest son was rid of Bear Bear being on his bed (but not out of his room) by the time he was 5.  When he turned 15, he walked into the living room holding it and told me, “Get rid of this stupid thing!”  What??  He’d had him since he was a baby!!  I told him to put it in my room and I’d box it away for any future grandchildren he might give me.  He put it on my bed…right next to my pillow that I snuggled with (but by the time I found the bear on my bed, I had forgotten about telling him to put it in my room that day due to ending up in the ER with his brother).  Anyways, as I went to bed that night, I realized when I flipped the ligt switch that the bulb blew and opted to not change it.  Daddy had been in bed for hours by that point, and had his broken hand on my pillow that I cuddled with.  Daddy and I weren’t cuddling much while he had a cast…blah.  I was exhausted, I wanted to snuggle something and couldn’t, so I borrowed Bear Bear when I found him on my bed.  I woke up with Daddy smiling at me curled up under my blankies and snuggled up with that old teddy bear.  I asked him why he was sitting there smiling like that and he said, “you look so cute like that”.  Then he went and bought me my own bear 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.