Phone tracker

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

An on-going issue I have had with my husband is him never knowing where I am going or what I am doing. I never felt I was keeping anything from him but since it bothers him I am making changes for him. My asking permission before leaving is something that has been working well but there are times when I can’t get ahold of him and I need to leave. I don’t answer my phone when in the car so I think a tracker on my phone would eliminate any issues of him not knowing where I am. Has anyone had experience with them or know any good ones to suggest? I have no problem with him tracking me.

Sweet (MrH)
      Keymaster

Hello, there is an app that MrH and I use, called Life360 it is available on android and apple.

MrH and I know where we will be during the day (work/shop/home) and when we arrive at work we message to say “arrived safe” we check in throughout the day.  I sometimes let him know when I leave work but I always let him know when I arrive back home.

Because we ride motorbikes we got this so if one of us didn’t arrive when expected the other person could locate them.

A bigger issue from reading your post is that he seem to not trust you.  A phone tracker has its place but (and again this is just my opinion) if you are in a relationship (and not just a D/s one) trust is extremely important.  He may just be concerned for your safety and I understand that but a few things to remember, tracker apps use your location and it will affect your battery life.  This should be activated both ways so you see where each other are.

Sweetgirl

Anonymous

Thank you for your suggestion. I do believe it is more of a safety issue for him as he keeps repeating if something happens to me he can’t help me if he doesn’t know where I am.  The app will be on both of our phones. We have had some discussions of things that have been bothering him and he has made it known this was a big deal to him because I stop responding when I am out. It just seemed silly to let him know i’m here, left there etc. I didn’t think it was a big deal until after we spoke and he explained how disrespectful it was knowing how it bothered him.   I understand our dynamic and if he doesn’t like something I am doing, it must be changed. This seemed like a great way to be transparent and allow him to know where I am and to show him I do care about pleasing him.

Sweet (MrH)
      Keymaster

I am glad you have talked about this.  The life360 app is pretty great.

Give it a try.

Hopefully we will see you at the chat?  There is one tomorrow at 8pm GMT

Sweetgirl

Anonymous

Yes I do plan on joining the chat tomorrow, thanks for asking. I’ve been looking for a chat room to get input from others for those times I struggle to comply with direction. It doesn’t happen often, but it would be comforting to know there are like minded people that will encourage me to comply instead of rebel.

Sweet (MrH)
      Keymaster

Great see you later!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.