New to D/s

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Khaleesi
      Participant

Hello everyone,

I am new to D/s I did have one experience a few years ago but recently have rediscovered my submissive side and now exploring it virtually with a Dom,  I am really enjoying it so far,  I am also reading and researching wanting to learn more as I begin my journey.

Looking forward to chatting to like-minded people.

🙂

CruelsSexPuppet
      Participant

Welcome khaleesi. How exciting for you! I’m glad you found The Safewords Club and hate that our chat is broken this weekend. We have several scheduled chats but also tend to have impromptu chats when several of us just happen to be in the chat room at the same time.

I think you already joined The Sub Space. Feel free to post any questions there. It’s a safe space for subs only so you don’t have to feel as shy about asking something personal.

I am also new, less than three months, and an long distance to my Dom. I have a series of blogs I’m writing on my training that you may find useful and interesting. Here’s the link:

https://thesafewordsclub.com/categories/exploring-dominance-and-submission/adventures-of-a-new-submissive/

Is your Dom on the site? If not, we would love to have him join also. He will find lots of support and friendship here too.

csp

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.