Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Beth [MM] 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Wil_lip
    Participant

I’m new to the scene and I have met a new master online. We have had conversations every night this week and I am considering entering my first submissive relationship with him.

He has asked me what my most prised possession are, one of which is my grandparents rings. He is not in the country for the next 3 weeks. So to prove my submission to him he has asked that I gave him these rings and post them to him.

I consider this to be an impossible ask as I have to post these to a foreign country and I cannot verify who he is. As much as I want to submit how can I verify who is and I’m I being stupid or a bad sub if I don’t?

Any advice on how I should approach this?

Eliza
    Participant

From one new-ish sub to another, I think you’re right about being cautious. I just entered my first D/s partnership a while back and my Master has done everything in his power to create a warm and comfortable environment. As you don’t know him, I’d be keeping those rings nice and safe with me.

Beth [MM]
    Participant

I agree with Eliza, as  you don’t know him keep your rings. You are not a bad sub for protecting yourself, you would actually be  a good one. You can tell him that’s a hard limit for you, and he should respect that. If he gets angry or upset at you keeping your rings he’s not a good master, he’s more likely a con artist. If you decided to persue things with this new master trust needs to be build on both sides of the relationship. Getting to know D/s people is no different that getting to know anyone, use the same precautions you would when meeting anyone new whether online or in person. Good luck.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.