KustomKinkLeather-Review

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I first approached LeatherMan of  KustomKinkLeather when I was looking to have a set of bracelets done. I sent him a private message describing what I was thinking of and he responded promptly. He is very knowledgeable and was able to help be with designing what I was wanting. I reached out a second time when an idea for another set came to mind. 

I began with a set intended for my daughter and I, for our birthdays. I explained that they were to have an infinity sign placed on them and the colors I was thinking of. Then came a second set, which has a hidden meaning and message with them, and again I let LeatherMan know the letters I wanted placed on them and the colors I was wanting them to be. He asked me some questions about details needed to created my envision and the process began. The bracelets are so beautiful and feel lovely on the wrists. They are a perfect fit and the smell of leather is simply divine. LeatherMan‘s passion for his works comes through within the details of the products crafted my him. I am very pleased with the bracelets and I know I will be going back to them in the future as I am already thinking of some new items I am wanting to have created.

When my box arrived, there was a surprise from Master James. It appears he too had been chatting with LeatherMan to design a special flogger for my birthday. It is a lovely red and black flogger with cutouts made to the strands to cause them to stick and tug at the skin. I did have the chance to test it briefly with my husband. He struck me with both our old flogger and this new one. I did find there to be a difference in the two. My new flogger provides more of a sting and will catch the skin upon striking hard and pulling away. I am very happy with it and the way it works for my needs. 

If all that wasn’t enough, LeatherMansToy included a set of nipple noose jewelry and a leather key chain. The beads on the nipple jewelry are black and red, which match my flogger, and are so beautiful. So I want to add a special, “Thank you” to LeatherMansToy for adding such lovely gifts to my order and adding to my pleasure. 

LeatherMan‘s store, KustomKinkLeather, can be found on etsy. They have a variety of products already available for purchase and will help you if you are seeking a special design. They have different types of leather as well as an assortment of colors available. The direct link to the site is https://www.etsy.com/shop/KustomKinkLeather. These are some photos of the products I received…VL

https://i0.wp.com/thesafewordsclub.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/61707/7g3m18j6lrwb8o2a9con6kfmyys1ub6n.jpg?resize=588%2C588&ssl=1

Leatherman
      Participant

Thank you, Vix. So glad you liked it all. Enjoyed working with you and look forward to future projects.

CruelsSexPuppet
      Participant

Those are all beautiful! I love the little skull. Such details really do make a difference. I also highly recommend LeatherMans shop. I have received several custom items and they are all beautiful.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.