KustomKinkLeather – Pussy Flogger review

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Mister C
      Participant

Handmade leather flogger. 25 soft Suede falls 1/4″ wide 11″ long. 7″ wood core hand braided leather handle. Thuddy with a light bite. Well balanced. Short throw for intimate flogging.

The description is straight from the Shop site.  After using this little gem all I can say is “FANTASTIC”.  The balance is good with the falls staying nicely aligned on the impact swing. When used in a figure 8 flogging motion the falls remain ordered and will remain even in width at the impact zone.  This is important when striking near the sacrum and spine.  The softness is a plus for sensory play.  Do not let the softness fool you, there is enough sting in the tails to make the recipient wake up and take notice.  I specifically purchased this item as a “pussy flogger”. The falls are just the right length, width and weight to give maximum purchase and pleasure.

This little beauty is turning into my favorite little flogger as it is nicely balanced and responsive.  Check out the Shop and order one.  You will not be sorry.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.