This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Beth [MM] 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

HisWife
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello!</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>My Dom (my husband) and I both enjoy giving each other oral pleasure, but if there were No award given for most enthusiastic, it would go to him. He absolutely loves eating my pussy and sucking on my rather large clit. He’s a clot man and felt he struck gold when he discovered I had one.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Fast forward through years of conditioning for me to enjoy receiving oral as well as learning to let go and cum from it, this man has been the only one to care and bring this out of me .The thing is, when he’s going down on me, our power dynamic goes gray. He wants me to lose control and give it to him. Fuck his face. I’ve played with trying to top for a moment. Without letting me go too far, he seems to enjoy it when I take control while he’s down there. All while he’s losing control.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>I am naturally submissive. It’s hard for me to let go and face fuck him and dominate him. He may be slightly switch (??)</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>I am never sure how to get into the mindset easily. I switch to satisfy his desire and thirst. But I always feel awkward.</p>

Beth [MM]
    Participant

I am very submissive. Years ago my husband tried to get me to take control in the bedroom so I could get my needs met and it was very difficult for me. Since we’ve started D/s he’s ordered me to pleasure him with my body, to show myself off. Basically take control but at his command. It really helped my mindset.

I wrote a blog post about it back in May — Submissive Topping, Dominant Bottoming with some links to similar blog posts and articles.

I think communication is very important. I would suggest talking to your husband about this, the difficulties you are having. Maybe he could be more overtly dominant and commanding at the beginning before his mouth is full? Hopefully the two of you can come up with some ideas to help you. Good luck.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.