Hi all

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Grimm C
      Participant

Hi all,

Myself and my fiancé have recently started on the journey of living within a 24/7 D/s relationship.  There had always been an element of this due to her naturally submissive nature; but once we committed to formalising this I started looking on the net for the best way to take this forward and found submissy’s blog site.  Reading through the posts I was given so many insights into aspects of the dynamic that I had never considered, and from that we have started to build a foundation of how we want our new relationship to be.

But we are still only in the early days of this journey so I thought it would be good for us both to make connections with others in the community, to share thoughts and to ask questions, and the SafeworD/s Club seemed like a perfect place to start.

Welcome Grimm!  You came to the right place.  All of us have been where you are right now, so don’t be shy and feel free to ask questions.  We have  several chats during the week, with UK timed chats on Sundays and Tuesdays.  Check out the Events calendar for topics and times.  We welcome new people, so come join in.  Your fiancee’/sub is more than welcome as well, and she can connect to other subs that can help answer any questions.

I hope we see you in the chats later!

MPL

Grimm C
      Participant

Hi MPL,

Thanks for the encouragement, and yes the weekly chats do look like a good place to start and I like that they are set out with a topic to help steer the conversation, particularly for us new to the scene / site.   I did encourage my fiancé to join the site as well, she signed up a few days before me; her i.d. is His lily.   I know it will be good for both of us to join in 🙂

Grimm

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.