Help with punishment idea for me

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ladygr1m
      Participant

Hello there

Me and my master/husband is new to this lifestyle. But like all subs i still have to learn and be taught. One thing is i hate giving a bj and i refuse most of the time before we decided to start this lifestyle. And once again a fell into the habit of refucing a bj even if my master ordered one. This will be our first dicipline session  as master and slave. What will be a good punishment for my behavior.

Captain’s Girl
      Participant

Have you considered orgasm denial? You denied his order, so he denies your pleasure.

Beth [MM]
      Participant

Many different thing could work, find something that will work for the both of you. Here are some suggestions –
      Corporal punishment, i.e. spanking, kneeling on rice
      Writing lines
      Practice fellatio on a dildo
      Orgasm denial as suggested above

You two might want to discuss why you dislike giving bjs and address those issue. Then try to find positives for you, like happiness in service, in giving pleasure, etc. And maybe some positive reinforcement after the bj for you.

I didn’t like giving them when we first started, but I’ve learned to enjoy serving him. I love giving him pleasure, it’s a little bit of a power trip for me knowing that I can make him feel so very good. I learned to deep throat so he usually cums in the back of my mouth and I don’t really taste it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.