- 28/05/2022 at 8:11 pm #64131ChatonneParticipant
I tried to participate in the chat room last night, and I found it impossible to use my new Samsung Galaxy tablet! It would blow up all the text and it was not possible to see what I was typing. I feel bad I had to sign off without saying much or even saying good bye. What are others using for a stable, useable chat rom experience?
- 28/05/2022 at 11:16 pm #64132Anonymous
Sorry you experienced technical difficulties, Chatonne!
I use Firefox on my laptop (PC).
- This reply was modified 52 years, 6 months ago by .
- 29/05/2022 at 3:57 am #64134HananokiParticipant
Hi chatonne, I have a new browser and now use opera instead. I had a similar issue with chrome which was very frustrating. Hope you get it sorted soon.
- 29/05/2022 at 4:03 am #64135MyPetsLord (Moderator)Participant
As the others mentioned, chat apparently doesn’t like Chrome. It wouldn’t work on my phone either. I use Firefox on both platforms now and it works fine.
Keep trying! We will be glad to see you!
- 29/05/2022 at 8:37 pm #64138ChatonneParticipant
Thanks for the responses! I was indeed using Chrome and have just downloaded Firefox. Got my fingers crossed!
- 29/05/2022 at 9:17 pm #64140MJL’s Vixen LeeParticipant
Hello. On my Galaxy the general Internet works without zooming in but not Chrome. I hope that helps you and you don’t have to download anything as it is programmed to the phone…VL
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.