hello, new friends!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      eva
      Participant

Hi, I’m Eva.  My husband, Mister Walls and I (who have been bedroom kinky for close to two decades) have recently decided to experiment with a 24/7 dynamic.  Recently I’ve been doing a lot of reading to find resources to help us in this adventure, and I ran across this site.  I’ve loved reading through much of SWC and the linked blogs over the last couple days and am eager to meet all of you in the forum and chats.

We are in the US.  We have a couple kids and a cat with bad people skills.  Walls is a workaholic and I spend my time raising our kids and working part-time for a non-profit.  My background is in education.  In recent years I’ve also developed a keen interest in human sexuality and how it shapes our lives and our world, and most of my free time these days is spent reading books and listening to podcasts on that topic.

When it comes to kink, Walls has a penchant for paddles and riding crops while I tend to be a sucker for ropes and chains.  We are both currently pretty obsessed with 1950s housewife motif and with the idea of my constant sexual availability.  We’ve been talking a lot lately about the importance of my service and obedience, both in the bedroom and outside of it.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Eva,

Welcome to the site!  We are happy to have you (and Mister Walls) join us.  For chats, check the events page for times/topics.  Tues/Sundays are the UK chats which end up being in the afternoon for us here in the US, and we have a US evening chat on Fridays.  We meet in the Main Lounge and then transition to another room for the topic chat, or you can stop by the Main Lounge anytime to see if anyone is around.  This site caters to married D/s so I think you will find a lot in common with the other members.  My wife and I have been married for 20 years and doing D/s 24/7 for two years now.  Don’t be shy, and feel free to join in the chats.  We are a very welcoming and accepting group!  Hope to chat with you both soon!

MPL

Eden
      Participant

Hi Eva, welcome! Nice to have you. My husband and I have been married for 6 years and just got into D/s last year (bedroom only for us). We live in Hong Kong and volunteer as Christian missionaries with our two kids (1.5 and 3 years old). Safewords has been so helpful for me as I’ve begun the journey to learn more about myself and work through things with my husband! There are a lot of participants here who are in 24/7 dynamics with their spouses; hope that you find it encouraging and are able to build good community!

Tsunade28
      Participant

Hello Eva! Snee and I followed you here!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.