Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      tangible soul
      Participant

Beautiful evening to everyone,

I am very new to this site. I am very impressed at the wealth of knowledge that has been gathered and those willing to share it. I first learned I was a submissive woman roughly 24 years ago. I sincerely look forward to meeting and sharing with others.

Stay you.

tangible soul

Welcome to the site TS!  We are happy to have you.  If you are interested, try to make the scheduled chats that are posted on the event page.  It is a great group of people, and very welcoming to new people.

Hope to see you around!

MPL

Txgirl89
      Participant

Good evening. I’m also knew. I’m so glad I found this site. The information I’ve read has helped me understand a lot. I’m looking forward in chatting with others as well.

tangible soul
      Participant

Pleasure to meet you txgirl. 🙂 I am still learning this site and the wealth of information it holds. I know it will take time. We are having an unprecedented heat wave here in Washington so I have been busy preparing for that.

I hope to join the chats’ and book club as well. I look forward to getting the chance to talk with you more in the future.

Have a beautiful evening.

tangible soul~

Txgirl89
        Participant

Nice meeting you as well. 🙂

tangible soul
      Participant

Pleasant evening MPL,

Thank you for the kind welcome and invitation to the chats. I would love to join in the chats’ say with those in the UK as well as the US but I do not know the time difference. I do know Manchester England to me here in Washington is 8 hour time difference but I don’t specifically know what part of the UK the time for chat is in reference to. That said I am hoping to attend tomorrow evening’s ( Friday) chat for those of us in the US. I know in time I will figure all of this out, where there is a will there is a way. 🙂

Thank you again for your kindness,

tangible soul~

Welcome!!! TS the UK chats fall at 2pm US Central Time. I am thinking that is noon for you but not too sure…VL

tangible soul
      Participant

Lovely day VL,

Yes, I am 2 hours behind Central Time. Thank you for the clarity so that I can attend the UK chats as well :). Still meandering my way through this site, learning ,absorbing and I hope to be a fully functioning participant soon.

tangible soul~

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.