Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Txgirl89
      Participant

Hello all, I have been here over a week reading and chatting with a few that I met. I am so glad I found this site. The information has been great and it is wonderful being able to ask questions and have wonderful and positive feedback.

I am a new sub, I knew about D/s for a few years. But this is the first time for me. My Dom is a few years younger than I am, but it very supportive if me learning from him or other sources.

I have had a few struggles so far. One of them is asking questions. My Dom and I live almost 2 hours away from each other. We both have our own children. I work during the day and he works at night. So it is hard for us to met all the time. Though we met up a few times and spent time together, must of our time is either chatting or on the phone.  I am pretty good must of the time, but there are some days I want his attention or for him to spend time with me. My biggest struggle has been texting him and asking him to give me some time. He has told me a few times, if I don’t hear from he isn’t ignoring me. But if I need him just text him, and he will reach out to me. I don’t want to sound needy, though he has never stated that. I know that I over think a lot at times.

Thank you all for your time, I look forward to learning more from you all. 🙂

Hello. I, too, am from Texas. My Master is in Ireland so I understand trying to connect with different schedules. We are 6 hours apart. At the start of our D/s I had no real way to contact him. I waited for him to message me. I have more ways of contact now but rarely use them. He has a family and I don’t like to interrupt, though he makes it clear I can message. I hope to get a chance to speak more with you…VL

Txgirl89
      Participant

Good evening Vixen, nice meeting you.  For a while I thought something was wrong with me feeling like this. But coming across the site and reading some blogs and speaking to some I learned it wasn’t. I honestly love the feeling and excitement I get when I hear from my Dom. I always felt something was missing in my life. but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Until I met him and things started to fall into place. Definitely Vixen,  I loved to speak to you as well. And I’m looking forwarded to learning more.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.