Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Hananoki
      Participant

Hi all.

Just a quick hi to everyone and just wanted to say I’m looking forward to learning what I can.

I’m a dominant to my wife and although this is rarely new to me, I’m really enjoying the experience and feelings that come with it. I was naive at first, thinking it was all about an aggressive stance but after some much needed reading, there is much more to it!

Looking forward to learning much more and talking to you all 🙂

Thanks

Hananoki
      Participant

I meant really not rarely… Oops haha

Hananoki
      Participant

Really not rarely sorry!

CruelsSexPuppet
      Participant

Welcome and nice to meet you. I have chatted with Hana a couple of times and she seems a lovely person. So glad you joined the group and I hope you will take advantage of the wealth of knowledge available here. As I mentioned to hana, MrC and MyPetsLord are both long married men but fairly new Doms to their wives and have been where you are in learning the new dynamic. My Master, CruelPuppetMaster, has 30+ years of experience, many of those married to His sub. Any of them would be happy to offer any advice or answer any questions so feel free to private message, or leave a message in the Dom Saloon.

CruelsSexPuppet
      Participant

Hello and welcome! I’m so glad you decided to join. I have chatted with your lovely wife a couple of times and it sounds like you both are very excited about your new journey. I hope you will fill comfortable reaching out to some of the Doms here. MrC and MyPetsLord are both long married but new Doms like yourself, so they have been where you are now. My Master, CruelPuppetMaster, has over 30 years experience as a Dom, many of those years married to His sub. You can message them privately or leave a message in the Dom Saloon. I’m sure all of them would be happy to answer any questions or offer advice.

Welcome Hananoki, it’s nice to meet you.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.