Hello/Bonjour from Canada

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Chatonne
      Participant

Hello/Bonjour from Canada. Another long married (21 years) but just realized/accepted submissive part of a D/s couple here. New to this world in some ways, although we were always on the fringe of this dynamic. It has been a real eye-opener to me how I am not alone in feeling that I need and want to be dominated by my partner, and that I am not flawed because I am not what society calls a “strong” woman. I look forward to chatting with others and finding my place in all this, as well as helping others. Je parle aussi français.

Anonymous

Bienvenue, Chatonne!
      There are regularly scheduled chats you might be interested in (see under Events for dates and times; just know that the times are usually listed in either UK or CST times, or both, so you need to “translate”). Also, you can pop in the Main Lounge any time. That’s open 24/7 and there are often people who pop in just to say hello, from different parts of the world. People also usually gather there before moving to one of the rooms allocated for a scheduled, topical chat.
      You will find a lot of couples in situations similar to yours here.
      Et quelques autres membres sont francophones (ou bilingues plus exactement),
      Elle

Chatonne
        Participant

Merci, Elle!

Thank you so much for the welcome and the information. It is great to hear and I am looking forward to chatting.

Chatonne

MJL’s Vixen Lee
      Participant

Hello and welcome to SWC. I think elle has covered the information on the chats quite well. HL and Missy are the founders of the site. If you have any questions many of the members here will do their best to help you. I look forward to chatting with you and getting to know you…

Chatonne
        Participant

Thank you for the kind welcome. Been a super busy week for me. Looking forward to posting and checking out the live chats soon!

Chatonne

Eden
      Participant

Hi hi and welcome! This community has been so kind, welcoming and helpful to me and I’m sure will be to you as well 🙂

Chatonne
        Participant

Hi and thanks for the welcome!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.