Hello!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      little kitten
      Participant

Repost from new account after changing @ 🙂

I never know what to put here… Hello! I’m little kitten, in a long term D/s relationship (9 years), changing it up and now getting married! Met by chance and quickly realised we were each other’s people (it was the wink that did it… (there should be a way to insert an embarrassed emoji here!). L and I have friends in our world but none who are married and so I began to feel like it was just little me on my lonesome. After finding submissy & this site L agreed I should make a profile and hopefully find some other subs/couples like us! Looking forward to the chance to chat with other subs and hopefully get to know a few new people 🙂

little kitten

Welcome to the site kitten.  If you are looking for married D/s, you have come to the right place.  If you are interested, we have scheduled chats that are listed in the events calendar.  Generally, the UK hosted chats (afternoons for those here in the US) are Tuesdays and Sundays.  We host a North American chat on Friday evenings.  We meet in the Main Lounge (where people chat all throughout the day) and then move to one of the rooms for the scheduled chat.  We are very welcoming of newcomers, so hopefully we will see you and L sometime.  If you have any questions about the site, please feel free to ask.

MPL

little kitten
      Participant

Hello MPL, thank you so much for your reply. I’ve been checking out the different forums and I saw that there were lots of people who are married, so I’m looking forward to chatting.
      We’re in the UK (I just like a late night on occasion) and I’m looking forward to checking out the chat this evening and saying hello. there seem to be some great topics!

Thank you again, lk

Eden
      Participant

Hi Kitten; welcome! This site has been so helpful and welcoming to me; hopefully it is for you as well. My husband and I have been married for almost 6 years but just starting out with D/s in the last six months or so. Definitely echo MPL; the chats are great! I especially enjoy just casually chatting in the Main Lounge. Looking forward to seeing you around!

little kitten
      Participant

Hi Eden! Thank you for the lovely reply! I’ve just come from the chat (only just seen this) and it has been fab! Everyone is so welcoming 🙂 look forward to chatting, kitten.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.