Greetings all!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Tsunade28
      Participant

My husband and dominant, Snicksnee and I just found your site, so we thought we’d give it a whirl. Its been a long time for me since I’ve been on a message board and I miss the sense of community I had there. From the looks of things, this may be the board for me.

A little bit about us. We’ve been together for 25 years, 23 married. He is my other half, I truly feel we were destined to be together. We’ve always been kinky in the bedroom, and started our first stint with a D/s dynamic about 14 years ago. It was wonderful. I served him any way I could and I loved every moment of it. We got more adventurous in the bedroom and started impact play which made me feel all floaty. We did a lot of reading, joined a mega kinky message board and tried to make our dynamic more like we thought it should be and do more. He collared me and I was content for a time then I started getting stressed by the power exchange. My anxiety and depression worsened and we tried to make the dynamic fix things, but it only got worse. Finally, after a year of trying to fit what we thought we were supposed to do as a D/s couple, I asked him to uncollar me.

We stayed kinky in the bedroom, but no power exchange. It wasn’t until 18 months ago that we started back up. We were in the middle of a stressful move and my anxiety was impacting my ability to pack. I remembered the collar and the comfort and security it gave me for a time. I asked to be collared and instead of trying to fit into the mold of what we thought a D/s dynamic should be, we just went with it and followed where it led us. We were like newlyweds again, sneaking away to have sex all the time, we couldn’t get enough of each other.

We’ve landed on our feet this time and are older and wiser. I still try to serve him as much as I can and he always shares his appreciation. I can usually submit to him using my body as he will, although the concept of his pleasure being my pleasure is difficult for me sometimes. We aren’t modeling our dynamic after anyone else’s and we’ve found a power exchange that fills both our needs. The sex is the best it’s ever been. Before we started, we were having sex at a few times a month and it was difficult for me to orgasm. Now sex is happening nearly every day and somehow I’ve become multiorgasmic. We’re closer than we’ve ever been and are more effective coparents because of it. It’s not like the books, he doesn’t make unreasonable demands and expect me to comply. I’m his girl, something precious to be cherished and he’s my beloved husband and Dom.

Welcome Tsunade and Snicksnee!  So glad you found your way here.  Your story is fascinating and I am glad to hear you made it back to D/s in your own way!  You will find that no one here will try to sell you on the “one true way” of D/s.  We are all about finding what works for each dynamic.  I hope you will join us for our chats, which you can find on the Events page.

We look forward to getting to know you both!

MPL

Snickersnee
      Participant

It really tripped us up. We thought that there was that one right way to do it, and we kept on trying to conform to that even while it made us miserable and actually drove us further apart.

Making it about cherishing and supporting my girl, rather than disciplining and punishing her, was what we needed. That it was an option just never occurred to us, even with all the reading we were doing.

Everyone, I think, has to figure out what works best for them, and never stop trying to make it better. Every time we think that it’s as good as it can possibly get, we find something to make it that much better. That “we’ll never do that” becomes “We need to do that a lot more!”

Tsunade28
      Participant

Thank you for the welcome. We are definitely going to be looking into participating in the group chats.

A very warm welcome to the SWC guys. I hope we get the chance to talk to your very soon.
      HL & Missy

eva
      Participant

Hey!  Super excited you guys decided to check this place out!

CruelsSexPuppet
      Participant

Welcome to you both. I think that is the biggest misconception in the community, that there is only one right way to do D/s. I’m so glad you have found your own way and have found the joy it brings. Hope to see you guys in chats and definitely interested in hearing more about the erotic hypnosis.

csp

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.