- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
- 31/07/2017 at 11:00 pm #1240HisLordshipKeymaster
Based on a chat that took place in the Main lounge last night I thought it would be fun to follow up on that. So, are there any Vanillas in Westeros or Switches in the Iron Islands? Let’s have your opinion before winter comes…
- 31/07/2017 at 11:11 pm #1241MissyKeymaster
I am going for Euron Greyjoy as a Dom. He was totally in a Top-space when leading his niece by a collar and chain, but I wonder if he will need to switch if he marries Cersei as I think that she is more Dom that him.
- 01/08/2017 at 10:51 pm #1246LimeParticipant
Yara Greyjoy-Domme, Theon Greyjob-slave, Euron greyjoy-switch, Cersei-Domme, Ramsay-little but like a brat little who takes advantage of other little when no bigs are looking and gets very stressed about his toys, maybe a dominant little too except I don’t know who wants to be his Caregiver lol
- This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Lime.
- 05/08/2017 at 11:37 pm #1255LtsParticipant
Lol! I have to agree with Emily, but the big question is between, Cersei-Domme, John – Dom, Daenerys – Domme or a switch just in the bedroom depending on the man who steals her heart which could be John or Jorah, which one of those 3 is going to become the Master of the 7 Kingdoms? Jamie is a Dom but a slave to Cersei, Sansa Domme now since she’s grown up.
- 13/08/2017 at 9:51 pm #1291Anonymous
I don’t think Sansa is a Dom at all. I just think she’s a strong willed lady and has learned how to handle herself in the leadership position. Given the right (strong enough) dominant personality she would definitely submit.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.