Game of Thrones

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      HisLordship
      Keymaster

Based on a chat that took place in the Main lounge last night I thought it would be fun to follow up on that.  So, are there any Vanillas in Westeros or Switches in the Iron Islands? Let’s have your opinion before winter comes…

Missy
      Keymaster

I am going for Euron Greyjoy as a Dom. He was totally in a Top-space when leading his niece by a collar and chain, but I wonder if he will need to switch if he marries Cersei as I think that she is more Dom that him.

Lime
      Participant

Yara Greyjoy-Domme, Theon Greyjob-slave, Euron greyjoy-switch, Cersei-Domme, Ramsay-little but like a brat little who takes advantage of other little when no bigs are looking and gets very stressed about his toys, maybe a dominant little too except I don’t know who wants to be his Caregiver lol

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Lime.
      Lts
      Participant

Lol! I have to agree with Emily, but the big question is between, Cersei-Domme, John – Dom, Daenerys – Domme or a switch just in the bedroom depending on the man who steals her heart which could be John or Jorah,  which one of those 3 is going to become the Master of the 7 Kingdoms? Jamie is a Dom but a slave to Cersei, Sansa Domme now since she’s grown up.

Anonymous

I don’t think Sansa is a Dom at all.  I just think she’s a strong willed lady and has learned how to handle herself in the leadership position.  Given the right (strong enough) dominant personality she would definitely submit.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.