Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  HisLordship 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Lime
    Participant

You will need lots of lube, go slow, you don’t have to do the actual fisting the first time, start with fingers and work your way up, communicate, add lube during if necessary and it doesn’t hurt to have a few orgasms before. The knuckles is the biggest/widest part so after that, it’s easy.

To the fistee? (hehe) it helps if you relax and not clench or close up which is easier said than done! You can use a vibrator on you clit to distract you or clamps etc or have a few orgasms before to 1) help you relax the vaginal walls/muscles and 2) adds (natural) lubrication but you will still need to use lube regardless!

To the fister (lol) squeeze your hand together as small as possible and fisting isn’t really just shoving a hand in there, you kinda have to wiggle/ease your way in gently. It’s okay if you have to remove your hand and start with fingers again, it is much better than forcing it in! Communicate with your partner so you know when to stop/slow down. After your hand is in, congrats!! but be careful if or how you move your fingers and/or palm. Communicate so you know what feels good to your partner and even just keeping your hand still, still feels great and maybe next time you’ll get to do more!

Blomst
    Participant

A great “how to”/Fisting 101 Emily.

Just want to add: when the Fisting has become a staple in your kink it can be used as a power exchange inforcer and mantainer. The fister who have learned to know the “his” vagina, most likely better than the fistee her self, will be able to use this action to show and demand his dominance.

IMO few actions are so close to the core and demands total surrender and trust from the fistee as fisting. By taking control over the clit stimulation the fister can manipulate the situation. The ability to relax the muscles can be used as a way to show full surrender by the fistee and/or demanded by the fister. 

?

Lime
    Participant

I agree with that!  It puts me in a very submissive mode and puts him in control

Missy
    Keymaster

For me fisting goes from the feeling of fullness which is satisfying, to something much more intense. There is discomfort in the same way that impact is uncomfortable but also moves to pleasure.  It gets to the point where I can’t think about it or rationalise it and I have to just give in.  I am completely consumed by the feeling and therefore completely consumed by him. I feel like I might split and shatter in the way that an intense spanking can shatter me emotionally. For me it is a physical shattering so it feeds an intense almost animalistic need. I have to want to feel that or I can’t go that far. Sometimes it is just what I need though. I think that it puts me at the height of vulnerability physically so the trust required is huge. When there is that level of connection then it feels like nothing else and I will move to subspace with the combination of the physical and emotional owning of my body by Sir and the depth of the connection between us. Sometimes that is what I crave and need. I have to be consumed, give up all control and be completely his. It is almost like being broken apart and re-built as part of him. I’m not sure that I have described this accurately as I feel that it is almost impossible to put into words.

I asked Sir if he would mind sharing what he got from fisting and he said that he likes it because it is so intimate.  He is overwhelmed by the feeling of wanting to be even more inside me and almost be enveloped. He always wants me to take more but knows there are limits. He said it is a consuming thing for him where he wants to be inside me but that  it is also a power thing.

HisLordship
    Keymaster

From the perspective of the fist owner, I would say that on this occasion, size matters!  I have large hands, not just long piano player hands, I mean thick hands. This is a challenge when attempting to close my hand into a ‘swans head’ shape.  After time, getting to the point of where my knuckles reach resistance is where things get tricky.

I would now say that fisting is not about trying to replicate the actions of a vet assisting in the birth of a calf.  You don’t have to go all the way in. If it don’t fit, don’t force it!

Everything mentioned before by Emily is correct in terms of lube, patience and communication. Don’t rush what you’re doing, enjoy it and talk through it. Your voice will calm and relax her. Silently trying to stretch your sub can cause stress and then the obvious happens with muscle reaction.

Another fisting resource can be found https://powerfulpleasures.wordpress.com/bdsm-education/fisting/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.