Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Does orgasm control/denial work on women?

I only get to orgasm once every week or two.  My wife does not allow me to penetrate her.  I am not a cuck, she just doesn’t care for penatrative sex.  My wife will edge me with a vibrator several times a week.  I have to tell her when I am close and then she decides if she stops.  This is always done with my panty on so I always wet myself when she makes me cum.  After an orgasm I feel kind of silly with my wet panty and have a sub let down.  This last a short time becasue I orgasm so infrequently.  My wife keeps me in this horny state which has the affect of making me feel more submissive to her and I am always aware of the feeling of wanting to cum.  I think this is typical with submissive men.

How does orgasm control work with women?  Do women get more horny if not allowed to orgasm?  My guess is that it doesn’t work the same way with women as in men.

CruelsSexPuppet
      Participant

Hi Mark, if my Master did not let me climax I would probably die! I do have to beg Him and I must receive permission first, but He has not denied me, yet. I will say that orgasm control is very powerful for women also. We get extremely horny. When I know PuppetMaster and I will be playing the next day, I am aroused all day and night, and it takes very little to bring me to the edge of climax. If He were to stop and not let me reach orgasm, I am sure it would make me even hornier (and extremely grumpy) until I was allowed to cum.

Anonymous

We have a done a lot of edging and still do.  However, there is that fine line where I can be edged and overstimulated where if I do have an orgasm it is just not all that great or worst of all, I can’t orgasm on rare occasions and that will make me cry.  It can be downright miserable.  I love to keep him stirred up, too, but I don’t deny his orgasms (of course not, I don’t even try to top him).  I love oral on him. Like that is my favorite, but I have to decide if I want him to orgasm that way or in me.  It is my self edging because both are oh so good.  Neither one of us is into being cruel with each other though.  So, orgasm denial is off the table other than some mild fun.  Nothing like days on end. Maybe for an hour.  That is all his good girl can handle without spontaneously combusting.

• This reply was modified 51 years, 11 months ago by .
      Anonymous

CruelSexPuppet,

Do you feel any let down after an orgasm?  Do you feel less submissive or lose interest in sex for a while?  I think most men do feel a change in attitude immediately after an orgasm

CruelsSexPuppet
        Participant

Mark99,

Definitely not! Yesterday my Master said I was a “boneless puddle of mush” and I felt that way most of the day. Since PuppetMaster allows me to orgasm, I still am submissive to Him. I thank Him for allowing me to give Him pleasure and for allowing me pleasure. I do not remove my bonds or move in any other way until He orders me to. All of these things solidify that i am His plaything and my orgasms were at His will not mine, focusing me on my submission to Him. As for losing interest in sex, that lasts about an hour. I am, after all, a SexPuppet.

Anonymous

Ceres,

I love the orgasm denial.  My wife does it just because she knows I like it.  It was all my idea.

My wife has never given me oral sex in the 11 years we have been married.  She doesn’t like it.  I don’t care so much for getting oral sex so we are a good match.  I go down on her and she likes that.

Before I was married I had a domiant male friend and I gave him many BJ.  I loved that too.  I am bi but not attracted to men in a romantic way.  But I gave that up when I married my wife.

Anonymous

CruelSexPuppet,

Very well said.  You sound very happy

CruelsSexPuppet
        Participant

Happy is an understatement! My Master has rocked my world.❤️

CruelPuppetMaster
      Participant

To be sure we’re on the same page, to me “orgasm control” means making her temporarily hold back from climax during play, and “orgasm denial” means making her go without for a significant period of time.

“Control” is great fun (for me). She is being fucked or vibed and begging very sincerely to be allowed to climax and permission is withheld, relatively briefly. It’s a nicely sadistic way of demonstrating power over her: whatever I’m doing will make her cum, so denying permission forces her to try and hold out against me, all the while knowing she actually can’t.  And her holding back means she’s getting more and more stimulated which will intensify the eventual orgasm.

Keep your partner waiting until the point of “frantic desperation” but do not deliberately push them over the edge and force disobedience on them. Uncool.

I really can’t comment on “Denial” due to complete lack of experience. I admit that forcing her to go without is “control” and presumably satisfying to some Doms (or Dommes), but I prefer the control of leaving her  a wrung out dishrag quivering with exhaustion and post-orgasmic bliss. I like that, so denying her would also mean denying myself.

My thoughts, offered for free and worth every penny.

CruelPuppetMaster
      Participant

” I think this is typical with submissive men.”

I can’t speak with authority, but based on many conversations with Dommes I would say yes. And the ladies feel a wickedly evil thrill when they do it.

I don’t have much personal experience because my orgasms are weird but this is what I’ve observed said by other women. If women are edged the orgasm when it comes is stronger, even if that’s days later. I’ve heard that orgasming frequently tends to keep most women in a higher state of arousal in general.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I interesting thread to read.</p>
      I enjoy controlling LL’s orgasms – so she may not have one without my express permission – asked for at the time.  There are a couple of ways I enjoy playing with this:

Firstly, making her wait when we’re playing – so she needs to exercise self control, or slow things down to wait.

The second is then edging her – or her edging herself – where she must come to the brink but not go past it.  Sometimes we will do repeated cycles. Which can either build to getting an orgasm, or leave her in a state of frustration.

Then there’s ruined orgasms…… 😈

MrC’s AussieGirl
      Participant

My Sir loves this type of play mixed with sensual play. He uses orgasm control to bring me right to the edge and then will back off, repeatedly. He loves long play sessions where he will experiment with different touches and experiences, he now says I am his favourite  instrument. (This is very high praise as I have battled his other love for years, he is a musician.) As I love watching the intense pleasure he gains from this I do not plead for release until he gives it. Often when he does he will flick to the opposite type and force multiple or continual orgasms from me. The last time we played this way I was beside myself and in tears with the intensity of them.

This type of intense orgasm does leave  me aroused and wanting for a day or so once I have recovered. And yes, the more frequent the play sessions the higher the arousal remains day to day.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.