Daddy’s

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Captain’s Girl
      Participant

Ok, so I dont consider myself a little, but I am interested in the subject matter. I see a good bit from the littles, but nothing from the DDs. So, how does this dynamic work from that side? I always wonder if the feelings from the DD side is paternalistic or more of a middle ground between Dom/sub and Master/slave? Does it require more of your attention? Is it just a roll paying thing, or more of a lifestyle?

Cam
      Participant

Hey, sorry you never got a reply sooner but I’m glad I finally have somewhere to contribute that isn’t years old, however, this is all opinionated from my own experiences without any formal research.

So I think it always varies from person to person but for me personally, there is an appeal to treating your sub more like your bg that makes it more of a lifestyle for me. I still do very much enjoy the other two dynamics but I like being a Daddy most because I think that naturally, I’m a provider, I always have been even outside of D/s relationships (big family man) so I like having someone to care for that can also care for me. I picture it as how fathers will often put their daughters on a pedestal (not trying to be weird by comparing the two) there is some similarity. I don’t think it requires more attention but it often demands more from needy subs. I love to see my bg happy more than anything, often going out of my way to force a smile with a surprise treat or activity. And there’s something about youthful or playful energies that makes me feel more energetic and playful too, no one wants to feel old anyhow. Bratty and super excitement is very cute too, warms the heart.

Ultimately, a Daddy’s role is to guide, structure, and train his sub much like a Dom’s role but also to provide and spoil. Or maybe it’s just a way for a nice guy to feel good about his deviant lifestyle lol. Truthfully, I feel like there’s no stronger connection.

Hope this helps.

Always happy to share my thoughts if you have anymore questions.

Cam
      Participant

This sums it up

This sums it up. I retract my previous statement, they do indeed require more attention.

Adra
        Participant

My daddy says the same. He is a “nice guy” too  and couldn’t imagine being any other kind of dom because he wants to nurture me and see me grow through my submission to him.

NPG (Cam)
      Participant

So ill be the one to apologize that i havent looked at forums at all or i would have made a post a long time ago. i see myslef as a little brat myself without a daddy but if any advice could be given would be perfect. even if its d/s advice ill take.

NPG (Cam)
      Participant

Any ideas on punishments and rewards for littles?

Cam
      Participant

Keep on being your bratty self your Daddy will find you.

Rewards, punishments, and severity depend on the individual mostly but I’ll share my experiences.

Rewards:

Minor- Treats, new toys/accessories (stuffie, make-up, paints), bedtime extensions, playtime, (minor) bratty passes for little slip-ups, “5 more minutes” to spend on whatever activity, extra squeezes (hug/cuddle).

Mid- Special dates, trips to places you love, maybe a punishment pass if you’re really good.

Major- A toughy. Maybe a big gift like a new pet or even vacations (even better, make them surprises)

Punishments:

Minor- Timeout, not so fun spankings, confiscating certain things, giving you the upset face for a time, giving your “attention” away to someone else (maybe that person you hate),

Mid- Grounding, embarrassment, bad girl/boy rituals, no bed or blankets, no tables or utensils, cancel plans or surprises.

Major- Giving away/ trashing something important but not essential (unless you don’t shape up.)

This is broader but it can definitely become much more personalized to you.

Beth [MM]
      Participant

There is an awesome book called the The Big Book for Littles: Tips & Tricks for Age Players & Their Partners by Penny Barber. It covers littles/middles and caregivers/bigs, ageplay (role play) and caregiver/little as a lifestyle, activities, punishments, etc. It’s pretty comprehensive.

“So, how does this dynamic work from that side? I always wonder if the feelings from the DD side is paternalistic or more of a middle ground between Dom/sub and Master/slave? Does it require more of your attention? Is it just a roll paying thing, or more of a lifestyle?”

Like all roles being a Daddy is very individual. Some are very strict, some very indulgent, and some in between or a mix of both. My Daddy is very supportive and likes to spoil me a little. For us it’s both role play and lifestyle.

As for punishments and rewards they should fit the situation and the individual. Reward ideas: food treats, new book or toy, special activity or outing. Punishment ideas: corner time, writing lines or apology letter, extra chores, spanking, sitting or kneeling on something painful/uncomfortable.

Adra
      Participant

Im a babgirl but not a little.  It distinguishes me from being a slave, or service sub, and affirms my dom as head of household and provider and protector. It means i get spanked for punishment but never humiliated, belittled or berated because those make my babygirl self cry and feel sad instead if submissive and contrite (and they are not kinky for us). I am never ever a brat. I thrive on being his “good girl”.   Daddy is a dom but one that provides structure and caring and protection. We have rules and rituals that reinforce that power exchange so that daddy is attentive and i am submitting to him because he anticipates and meets  all my needs as a daddy should.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.