Calling all Middles

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Missy (Founder)
      Keymaster

I just wondered if anyone else identifies as being a middle or having a middle side, and if so, how do you explore that within your dynamic?  It is something I have been aware of for a while and we have explored and experimented a bit but it still isn’t a big part of our dynamic. It isn’t that I need it to be but I was thinking about the things that we have spent less time with and had less focus on, and this is one area. To be honest I think my headspace is a lot to do with it but I thought I would put it out there and see if I could start some dialogue with anyone around the topic.

CruelsSexPuppet
      Participant

Master and I were just talking about your blog Middle Missy. We have actually started talking about exploring my “mittle” as we call it, a mix of little and middle. It is not something my Master has ever had before, His dynamic always being M/s, so we are working out how it will work for us. One plus is that He has seen my mittle already. She comes out sometimes when I tease Him, when we watch movies together, even when we play. She’s not a brat, but she is a little sassy. She loves to snuggle next to Him on the sofa, or sit in His lap. I’m not sure how she will manifest from here, but lite pet play may be a part.

Missy (Founder)
        Keymaster

That is interesting CSP. I think that often it comes from feeling secure and nurtured and almost free to let go and embrace the more carefree side. I wonder if that is why mine has seemed less easy to access as I have felt very adult the past while. For me it feels like a different headspace and ur brings me some freedom from all the stuff in my head in the same way that it can do when my submissive headspace is engaged during play. It is a different space of course but it feels like it is the same release although the same struggle to really let go and get into it. I think I am definitely not little as the colouring and diapers and baby talk etc aren’t up my street at all which meant that I overlooked it. Working with teens I do find that part of me is easily accessed and still very much with me though. Thanks for replying. That is helpful to know. The cheekiness and silliness is definitely part of it for me. 😊

CruelsSexPuppet
          Participant

I agree about the baby talk and coloring etc., though I do use adult coloring books to calm my anxiety, but that is different. For me, the slave headspace has been the hard one. I never had any interest in being a slave so that adjustment was hard. My little, or mittle, was buried when I became Masters submissive, but over the months she has risen up a little here and there, and Master enjoys her. So the mittle headspace won’t be as much of a challenge I don’t think, but I could be wrong, because I have found my slave headspace to be very rewarding and comfortable. It will definitely be fun exploring and developing it with Master.

MrC’s AussieGirl
      Participant

I don’t know about a middle, but we have been calling my other persona Big Girl. It has been manifesting itself more and more the last couple of months as I request more cuddle time, and find I am needing that each day and miss it if I don’t have it. As CSP said I love curling up in My Sir’s lap or next to him (and can’t wait to go home at Christmas to our lounge). This is a totally different headspace to kneeling and sitting at His feet. While we were at home on the holidays it was also the place I felt comfortable making requests for play, which is also new. This is something my adult persona does not feel comfortable doing. My Sir says my voice changes slightly and I am more playful in my Big Girl way. It is totally different to my adult sassy side.
      As I said in my blogpost it is all very new for us as I have always been a down to earth non emotional type with no interest in hugs, cuddles or kissing. A legacy from my family. My Sir believes the D/s has certainly allowed me to find my softer side and maybe I am making up for those lost years that were lacking in those things from my family. I think things like bedtime, which were made for health reasons, also make my headspace lean that way a little but who knows. I am not into the activities related to littles etc but enjoy being his Big Girl at times. Lol his Aussie Girl, Sassy Girl and Big Girl.

Leathermanstoy
      Participant

LM firmly thinks I am a middle.  Yesterday I bounced into the kitchen and announced, “My pee is blue!”  He just looked at me and said, “And you are not sure you are a middle.”  Generally, the adult me would never use the word “pee” and certainly not announce anything related to it (btw, I was taking medicine that turned it blue and had been forewarned it would happen).  I have always had a more juvenile, playful side and really thought everyone did.  I have a lot of toys, which I consider adult toys since they relate to hobbies.  However, I have seen others list them as signs of their “middleness.”  If it is about headspace then I have to admit to being quite playful at times, a bit bratty (respectfully and never topping from the bottom – I don’t give LM a hard time as a Dom) and my headspace is quite adolescent at these times.  It is very fluid, no age regression, and that is probably why I never considered myself a middle – I flow in and out quickly and easily.

SarahS
      Participant

I identify as a middle with little tendencies. I don’t regress beyond 16 when with my Dom, but sometimes when I’m in full sub/little/middle space I tend to have specific words that come out in little talk, like “tum tum, otay, yup yup” whenever I am in this head space, anything sexual becomes weird to me… and I mainly just want to be near my dom, hear his voice, cuddle, watch tangled and have him play in my hair. It could be due to the fact that I feel comfortable to just let go and let my Dom take full control of the situation and me. When the sexual aspect is involved then I’m fully middle, no baby talk, just 100% sheer obedience lol… (for the most part lol)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.