BDSM shopping

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Beth [MM]
      Participant

Where do you buy your toys and gear? Please share your favorite sites.

Beth [MM]
      Participant

Most of these shops are in the USA
      Extreme Restraints – BDSM gear: bondage, impact play, sensation play, dildos/plugs/vibrators, etc
      Lovehoney – Bondage & bdsm gear, sex toys, lingerie in US and Europe
      Adam & Eve – Bondage & bdsm gear, sex toys, lingerie
      Etsy – lots of different shops, you can find bondage gear, impact toys, BDSM themed clothing and greeting cards, collars, etc  Shops all over the world
      Amazon.com
      -Impact toys-
      Cane-iac
      The Kink Shop
      Adam & Gillian’s
      Sensual Paddles

Anonymous

since my last purchase  at adam and eve, i have received no less than 10 marketing emails a day.  So watch for opportunities to opt out unless you want to get spammed by them.

Beth [MM]
      Participant

BDSM Gear: dungeon furniture, suspension gear, impact & sensation toys, pet play / role play / medical play gear & costumes, fetish wear, etc.

Beth [MM]
      Participant

Douglas Kent Rope Quality jute rope, highly customizable, free worldwide shipping on all rope. Also sells The Better Bondage Book and books on shibari and hojojutsu.

Anonymous

We’re quite isolated, and only have one moderately-stocked (all the starter-for-ten items, one or two examples of each) adult shop, so we’ve had to do a lot of shopping online, plus a little bit of DIY when the mood takes us. I do like Etsy for unusual items, especially jewellery: I purchased a necklace and bracelet set that Icarusfalls uses as a day collar there, and they’re a lovely pair of pieces.

Anonymous

I used some sex toys. So My suggestion:

Lovehoney – Bondage & bdsm gear, sex toys

Svakom – G-spot vibrator sex toys & vibrating cock ring

Adam & Eve – Sex DVD, sex toys

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.