Advice on approach?

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I really want to serve my step brother.  He’s very obviously the alpha.  I lick his sneakers clean for him without him knowing.  It’s a fantasy of mine to get to serve him and become his slave.  Any advice on how I could bring this up to him?

Welcome to the forum Kenslave…  As to your question, D/s is all about honesty.  There isn’t really another way to do it other than to sit him down and honestly tell him your feelings.  My wife was the instigator of our D/s, because she had the courage to confess that she wanted to try this dynamic.  I had no idea she wanted it and it wasn’t on my radar either.  I wasn’t opposed, just hadn’t thought too much about it.  Since I accepted her feelings, our already great marriage has become even more fantastic.

Of course, there is a risk of being rejected, but if you really want this sort of relationship with him, you have to be 100% honest, or the dynamic won’t work.

Best of luck to you!

MPL

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you.  It’s just so hard.  I know romantically there could never be anything between us.  I just have this fantasy of serving him and being his slave.  I don’t know if it’s something I should even attempt, but I’ve become so obsessed with the idea.  Would even be willing to pay him just for the privilege of serving him.</p>

MJL’s Vixen Lee
      Participant

Hello Kenslave. I think that you said you lick his sneakers without him knowing. I think you have to consider a few things first. Is he into the lifestyle? Would this ruin your family and friendship as he is your step brother? And anything else that comes to mind. If you chose to move forward then you must me honest and be willing to accept his answer. I am not sure I would advice you to rush into this and I think that you should maybe consider some of the possible outcomes…VL

Anonymous

I think the whole thing would obviously be odd and a bit weird to him at first..  I just could totally see him being open to the idea, especially financially.  He’s very dom and he has done things in the past that just completely drive me wild.  Like he’ll spit on the floor and ask me to lick it off or he’ll tease me that he’s gonna spit jn my mouth, he’ll order me to make him breakfast and it’s become a habit for us, or he’ll piss in a bottle if there’s someone in the bathroom and then will jokingly tell me I have to drink it.  and he’ll just tend to “talk down” to me a bit which I find incredibly hot.  I can’t get this fantasy out of my head and it’s starting to feel like it’s all I think about.

Anonymous

I think the whole thing would obviously be odd and a bit weird to him at first.  I just could totally see him being open to the idea, especially financially.  He’s very dom and he has done things in the past that just completely drive me wild.  Like he’ll spit on the floor and ask me to lick it off or he’ll tease me that he’s gonna spit jn my mouth, he’ll order me to make him breakfast and it’s become a habit for us, or he’ll piss in a bottle if there’s someone in the bathroom and then will jokingly tell me I have to drink it.  and he’ll just tend to “talk down” to me a bit which I find incredibly hot.  I can’t get this fantasy out of my head and it’s starting to feel like it’s all I think about.

nonyab52
      Participant

Hi Kenslave,

I’m confused by your last post. Why does does your stepbrother do these things in front of you? Does he know about your lifestyle?

Anonymous

He doesn’t (to my knowledge).  He’ll just tease me like that.  I don’t know if he knows the effect it has on me, but he must know I find him attractive (I have a hard time hiding it, and have been crushing hard on him for a while now).

i want to approach him about taking it further, but I dont know how I could go about it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.