- 06/12/2020 at 11:30 am #48726MissyKeymaster
Christmas is about the warm and fuzzies. Do something which you think will warm someone’s heart. Can be a partner or someone else. Can be naughty or nice.
- 07/12/2020 at 3:40 pm #48767
- 07/12/2020 at 4:08 pm #48769New ManParticipant
- 07/12/2020 at 6:32 pm #48775
- 07/12/2020 at 8:13 pm #48776RugbyMilfParticipant
Something to give someone a warm smile 🎄🎄
- 07/12/2020 at 8:17 pm #48777HisLordshipKeymaster
Missy is a lover of poetry, and so I looked to find something that captured part of our lives that is a constant. A natural thing that happens everyday without conscious thought, and something I missed the most when I travelled away from home. I refer to our last deep breath we exhale as we close our eyes before sleep. Missy’s cold butt cheeks push back into me and I feel the heat between her legs against my cock. My left arm drapes across her body and my large hand cups her breast, and then we sleep.
I feel you there
Know you now
And my bed becomes
A haven against the cold
So I close my eyes
And nestle into your adoring frame
While the warmth of strings
And the echoing droplets
Of ivory keys
Fall on lovesick ears
And comfort our soul
As our breaths rise and fall
In the sweetest of synchronies
(JOliver – Muse)
- 08/12/2020 at 7:51 pm #48800
- 07/12/2020 at 9:53 pm #48780
- 07/12/2020 at 10:43 pm #48781MissyKeymaster
HL takes great pleasure in watching me reveal myself out of doors. He seemed particularly thrilled by my obedience at removing some of my clothes on instruction during one of the coldest days we have had. So here is a reminder to warm him up.
- 08/12/2020 at 2:54 am #48782MyLordsPetParticipant
Cozy in front of the fire, a toasty back-rub for MyLord
- 08/12/2020 at 8:52 am #48787DeviantSuccubusParticipant
- 10/12/2020 at 1:47 am #48841Life of Elliott…Participant
Last winter… Exhilarating!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.