- 02/11/2021 at 9:47 pm #62417
Welcome to our second SWC Kinky Community Advent Calendar.
The idea is to join us in the run up to Christmas by taking part in the Advent Tasks set. The tasks are open to interpretation and should be possible whether you are Dom, sub, in a dynamic or not, so please don’t feel there is a right or wrong. The main thing is just to enjoy yourself and share your experiences.
Each task will be posted in a separate forum thread. You can add your response there as a reply but don’t feel you have to do them all or do them in order if it doesn’t work out.
If you have any questions then please just ask here, or by DM.
So let’s get started and remember to check back and comment on the posts which are left.
- Advent Candles. Candles mark the start of advent so today is all about wax play. Create a festive design or just have fun.
- Eastern Promise of Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh. Today’s gift is a massage with oil. Complete the task in any way that suits you but remember to let us know what you got up to.
- Wrapped up Nicely. Everything needs to be kept fresh for Christmas, however, cling film has other uses! Why not try some mummification or use more traditional wrapping to present yourself as a Christmas gift.
- Christmas Date Night. What could be better than to kink start the festivities this weekend with a Christmas themed date night. We can’t wait to hear about what fun you had.
- Naked Bake. The festive season is all about indulging and what could be more fun than adding a little bit of kinky spice to the preparations? If naked baking is not for you, then why not turn yourself into a festive treat to be enjoyed instead.
- Tinsel Time. Let’s get ourselves festively adorned! Find a creative way to show your Dominant or your submissive side by celebrating with tinsel.
- Christmas is all about worship so that is today’s theme. Interpret this as you choose but please share the details in the forum.
- 8 Things I Love About you – List 8 things about your special person that you love and (preferably) tell them ….. and us!
- Seasonal Spanking Set. We all love a pervertable. Today’s task is about giving a household object a seasonal touch and then putting it to use. 9 spanks all round? Or is that in multiples of 9?
- Christmas Kisses. You may not have any mistletoe handy but the focus for today is 10 minutes of kissing. We have set the duration, the location of your kisses is up to you.
- Are you being served? Today is all about serving so your task is to provide a sexy service for someone special.
- BDSM Checklist. Where we are now? In preparation for today’s chat, we go back over our BDSM Checklist and see what we have left in the way of limits. How have they have changed and what do you want to focus on for 2022?
- At Your Feet. The run up to Christmas can be really busy with a lot of rushing around. Today’s advent gift is about taking the weight off with a sensual foot massage. Relax and enjoy!
- 3 Wise Men. We know there are more than three wise Doms and and subs out there but this task is to come up with three pieces of wise advice. Oh and bring it to today’s chat so we can all learn from your wisDom.
- May all your dreams come true. Today your task is to fulfil a fantasy. How you interpret this will be up to you, but we look forward to hearing all the juicy details.
- Santa’s Christmas List. As advent runs into a holiday for many of us, we thought it would be a good idea to make a short list of the kinky, sexy things you would like to do together over the festive break. Remember not too be too greedy!
- Time for a Christmas Candy Caning. Whether you are going for the sweet treat or the impact version, show us your best D/s candy cane ideas.
- Reveal your Kink. Today we are asking you to reveal your kink (or one of them) in 3 cropped photos. Start small and then reveal more as you go to keep us guessing. Bring your pictures to the party tomorrow!
- Christmas Party. Join us at our SWC Christmas Party and don’t forget to bring your ‘Guess Our Kink’ pictures.
- Secure Those Reindeer. It is time for some rope play. Whether you are self-tying or being tied by another, today is about a little fun with rope.
- We Three Kings. Today is a day for Kings and Courtesans. We will leave this one up to your imagination but be sure to let us know what you do and how it goes.
- Seasonal Sensations. Today’s treat is to play with sensations. Whether you choose temperature, impact or something more sensory, today we enjoy those feels.
- Just the Buzz of Christmas. As things get busy we make some time for your favourite vibrating toy, and an early night to enjoy it of course. Be sure to let us know how it goes.
- Kinky Christmas. The final gift in our advent calendar is to find a way to celebrate a private kinky Christmas moment. Whether this involves the exchanging of presents or something more personal, tonight is about you.
- HAPPY CHRISTMAS – All that remains is to wish you all a very happy Christmas for all at the SafeworD/s Club. Thank you so much for joining in our advent celebration. We hope that you have had as much fun as we have and it has helped to put you in the festive mood.
- This topic was modified 52 years, 6 months ago by .
- 03/11/2021 at 2:20 am #62429MJL’s Vixen LeeParticipant
Thank you for posting the Advent Calendar Missy. I have felt such support from Master James, Rob and all of you here on SWC that I look forward to taking a photo for one or two of these. I will look at the list, take notes and find ways to complete all or most of the tasks. I don’t have MJL with me but I am sure I can find ways to work around some of the tasks or have Rob step in here and there…VL
- 03/11/2021 at 7:38 am #62432
Thanks Vix. If you feel there are some that won’t work so well for LD relationships and come up with an alternative then feel free to post your ideas and suggestions below. The calendar is intended as inspiration and for a bit of festive community fun so it is not meant to be prescriptive. Missy x
- 07/11/2021 at 1:07 pm #62469DomesticatedwolffParticipant
Thank you for posting this and for including a few tasks that will be easier for those of us just getting into this lifestyle, plus leaving plenty of room for interpretation!
The less scary tasks like “ten minutes of kissing” have convinced my wife to try this out with me, and of course I know just how I’ll spend my ten minutes…
Looking forward to sharing our experiences!
- 07/11/2021 at 10:13 pm #62475
This is great news DM. Feel free to take the task and apply creative license to it. It is not meant to be prescriptive. It is more about sustaining a connection at a time of year that is so busy so it will have to fit you and your dynamic for it to work. I am excited to find out how people interpret things as that will be really interesting. 🙂
- 24/11/2021 at 7:49 pm #62594TheGoodSirKeymaster
Awesome as always! Since busy work and lockdown prevent me from following through the complete advent calender I’d thought I’d give my own spin with a ’12 D/s of Christmas’ list. But there is definitely some overlap with this calendar!
- 29/11/2021 at 8:29 pm #62648
That sounds great. I hope you are going to share what you get up to with us all! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.