16. Santa’s Christmas List

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Missy (Founder)
      Keymaster

As advent runs into a holiday for many of us, we thought it would be a good idea to make a short list of the kinky, sexy things you would like to do together over the festive break. Remember not too be too greedy!

CruelPuppetMaster
      Participant

Well, Puppet got a badass vibrator and an e-stim we’re both dying to try out…

8^)

MJL’s Vixen Lee
      Participant

I plan to take and send some naughty photos to Master James. I have started the process. The second was to find time to cam again, and that one we made come true today 😊😊😊

MrC’s AussieGirl
        Participant

How fortunate you are to have already ticked one off your list Vixen ! And I know you are well on your way with the photos for JL. You’ve grown this year, as have I.

CruelsSexPuppet
        Participant

That’s exciting vix. You are doing great with camping and pictures. I know MJL loves it and hopefully you are starting to enjoy it more also.

CruelPuppetMaster
        Participant

Terrific, Vix! Being seen used to be hard to the point of impossibility, now you do it for presents!

MrC’s AussieGirl
      Participant

Let me see … a short list of kinky things we’d like to do together !

• We have both wanted to enjoy outdoor sex in two different ways :
      • One, is out under our beautiful big starry night sky under the Southern Cross and a full moon.

• The other is out in the Aussie bush with the sound of cascading water, the scent of eucalyptus coming off our gum trees, and our native birds all around us.

We have been campers for most of our adult lives but prior to D/s had never really been game. Maybe this season !

Eden
        Participant

True confessions AG: my first outdoor sex was in the Australian outback. Great ambiance I must say!

CruelPuppetMaster
        Participant

Look for a tree with a nice, sturdy branch for tying your arms overhead!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.