• This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Eden.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Missy (Founder)
      Keymaster

Today is all about serving so your task is to provide a sexy service for someone special.

My Sir has had a long week. So I messaged him and said I was at has his service. 🥰 (Honestly my Sir has truly made me feel sexy and beautiful. Before him I would never show my body.

• This reply was modified 52 years, 1 month ago by .
        CruelsSexPuppet
        Participant

Very enticing photo rose. Just a glimpse of what waits for your sir is very sexy. It’s wonderful that he has helped you see yourself through his eyes. You look beautiful waiting to serve.

Thank you CSP. I love the support this community gives.  You, VL and everyone else has made me feel very welcome. ❤️

Love your photo Rose. So enticing…

Thank you VL. Definitely stepping out of my comfort zone. But Sir is very happy of me pushing myself.

CruelsSexPuppet
      Participant

Ready to serve my Master.

MrC’s AussieGirl
      Participant

A sexy service for someone special … to follow up on the night before.
      Waking My Sir up on a Sunday morning with more reciprocal Kisses from the night before (see Day 10 kisses and yes we were a day behind … even though technically here in Aus we are a day ahead ! 😂😂) …. and offering to service Him in any way He wanted. A Sunday morning He enjoyed in a variety of ways, before we went to Church. 😉

Eden
        Participant

sounds like a great way to start off the day!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.