Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Missy (Founder)
      Keymaster

You may not have any mistletoe handy but the focus for today is 10 minutes of kissing. We have set the duration, the location of your kisses is up to you.

CruelsSexPuppet
      Participant

Ten Christmas Kisses

Ooh CSP! Love that! The red looks great on you!!!

CruelsSexPuppet
          Participant

Thanks rose. Had to be a little creative on this one.

CruelPuppetMaster
        Participant

Mister C
        Participant

CSP … only 10 Kisses for your master.  He would love a bag full of kisses.

MrC’s AussieGirl
        Participant

Love the shot CSP, though I had to get My Sir to explain exactly what was sitting on your hips ! 😉 None of these in Aus.

ElleCat
        Participant

The Hershey’s kisses are an inspired idea, CSP!  It’s a lovely shot.

My Sir might not be with me during Christmas but doesn’t stop me from sending him pictures. Sir said when he saw this picture, how kissable my legs are.  ☺️

• This reply was modified 52 years, 1 month ago by .
        CruelPuppetMaster
        Participant

Your Sir has a good eye!

And a sexy sub: merry Christmas!

CruelsSexPuppet
        Participant

Very sexy photo rose. Lovely legs wrapped in sexy stockings under the Christmas tree. I’m sure your sir is dreaming about them tonight. ❤️

Thank you CSP. Honestly because of Sir, I want to take pictures like this. It never crossed my mind before we met. Definitely loving how Sir makes me feel about myself.  ☺️

Mister C
        Participant

My creative Photoshoppy head is imagining a few enhancements that would (my opinion) make this photo wall worthy.  Stunning

Thank you Mister C. Just something I did for my Sir using my phone. ☺️

ElleCat
        Participant

What a lovely photograph, Rose!  Your Sir is a discerning and lucky man.

MrC’s AussieGirl
      Participant

My Sir decided to challenge himself to lay multiple kisses from head to toe and bring me to orgasm all in the one ten minutes.

His challenge for me was to keep count ! I lost count after 275, we lost count of time. It was both a giggle fest and erotic ! You can imagine where those kisses ended 😉

Thank you Missy !!

CruelPuppetMaster
        Participant

No cheating, AG: if you lost count you have to do it over…..

CruelsSexPuppet
        Participant

That sounds like a fun challenge ag, but I agree with Master. If you lost count or went over the ten minutes, you have to start again. 😉

MrC’s AussieGirl
          Participant

Lol 😂 I challenge you to keep up with those big numbers CSP when you are being kissed in the most intimate of places! 😂

Mister C
        Participant

Practice makes perfect.  And AG is my kissable perfect.

Aussiegirl!! How exciting!!!! Love the challenge your Sir did for himself and you!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.