This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  babygirl84 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Missy
    Keymaster

Please leave your replies to the above question.

Ed
    Participant

Icicle 38 Flogger.  Newly purchased, first use was this weekend.  This was my first real investment into our toys as my wife and I used a leather belt as our focus for spanking prior previously.  I love the flogger though as it can be used in so many ways.

Missy
      Keymaster

Oooo – I just looked up the ‘Icicle 38 Flogger’ and it looks really nice.  I love the multi purpose handle too – HisLordship likes a glass dildo so I may need to add it to the list. 🙂

Missy
    Keymaster

My favourite for spanking has always been Sir’s hand as I love the intimacy of it. But I am not sure if that counts as an implement so my favourite at the moment is ‘The Howler’ which was made from a gift of a length of rubber which Sir was given by MrHamD.  I wrote a post about it if you want to know more:  submissy: The Howler

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Missy.

HisLordship
    Keymaster

I’m sticking with the Howler for now. It’s my favourite as it is part gifted, homemade and one hell of an impact toy!  Missy rarely marks or shows bruises, but this baby took no prisoners with her cheeks.

It was recommended by MrHamD, who gifted the rubber strap, this this was not an opening toy and should be built up to. He is a wise man!

I didn’t realise at the time of posting this that Missy was doing the same thing. Looks like it IS a winner!

Ed
    Participant

My wife and I have been married 18 years and just discovered this side of life. So, my favorite now is probably likely to change but I get excited thinking about using the flogger. She is traveling this week but the plans are in motion. I have not attempted the tempature change with the glass yet but hear it is a must.

Blomst
    Participant

Im in the reciving end of the first “Howler”  in question but can’t say it’s my favorit yet. It grows on me tho ?

Think my favorit for spanking will allways be Mester’ hand. Implement favorits are bamboo cane and heavy leather flogger.

Beth [MM]
    Participant

My “favorite” (because I’m not a fan of any [yet?]) is Sir’s hand. It’s nice to have the physical contact between us but his hand gets tired and sore before my butt is sufficiently spanked so he rarely uses it.

A thin delrin rod(cane) we have from can-i-ac (spl?), it’s quite stingy and can cut skin, definitely something you have to work up to and lots of jumping around on my part!

Mr H (sweetgirl)
    Participant

Hello everyone.

For me it is my hand the connection between us in the moment of impact is something special.

Sweetgirl agrees then her next favourite is the paddle.

Mr H

Lts
    Participant

My favorite implement I like Sir to use is Sir’s Heavy flogger or the Dragon tail, Sir’s favorite to use on me  is his hand, his 1/4″  dia. 24″ long Black Delvin cane or his Lollipop. Sir likes me not knowing when or what implement will be in his hand next by blindfolding me and mixing  between thuddy and stingy during a spanking or a play session

babygirl84
    Participant

My favorite for playtime is Daddy’s hand. I don’t get the hand for punishment yet (and probably won’t since I enjoy it so much LOL)… Only the paddle or the belt used so far… If I got to choose I’d say I prefer the belt as that paddle has holes and hurts soooo bad owwwwieee    :O…..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.