Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MisterMan 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Missy
    Keymaster

Please leave your replies to the above question.

HisLordship
    Keymaster

Bondage for me offers the opportunity to express my deep inner kink. I love to have Missy restrained to a point of being totally incapacitated. That moment when, in a relaxed state, she realises that I am turning up the heat and she moves to resist, and nothing happens, except for the expression on her face.

That’s why I enjoy bondage.

Missy
    Keymaster

I love the sense of vulnerability. Being restrained is when I feel the greatest loss of control and like it has been taken from me. When it begins I am still aware that I have control of myself, although not what is going to happen to me, and it is that which leads to me losing it altogether. I feel that I am at HisLordship’s mercy which is an exciting thought. I trust him completely but also know that he will push my boundaries and as he becomes caught up in it himself, he will go further and further.  As with all submission there is an element of giving yourself and an element of being taken, and I find that bondage allows a quick crossover for me mentally from one state to the other.

Beth [MM]
    Participant

I like the feeling of helplessness, the feeling that MrMan has control over me. I like the feel of the cuffs around my wrists and ankles, or the rope or chains agains my skin. It all enhances the feeling of my belonging to him.

I’ll echo what Beth and Missy said. I love how I have a complete loss of control over the situation. I feel helpless and it becomes easier to sirrender any remaining power I might have.

MisterMan
    Keymaster

I like playing with the tease and the torment of it, doing things that show/remind her that she cannot move or speak or otherwise do something. Things like predicament bondage, asking her questions while she has a gag in her mouth, or continuing to stroke her after she’s climaxed and is still sensitive. All things that out of context she would find unpleasant but in the heat of the scene she betrays an eagerness for.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.