This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Submissivelady 3 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

Missy
    Keymaster

Please add your thoughts below on what the best things are for you about being in a Dominant/submissive relationship.

Beth [MM]
    Participant

Our communication has been enhanced. The sex is awesome. We both feel freer to embrace our chosen roles. He gets to be in charge and I don’t have to be; if he wants to delegate he can then I work under his direction.

Missy
    Keymaster

For me there are so many things that I enjoy about this sort of relationship and will echo what Beth has said above. I think the two things that really stand out though that I wouldn’t get any other way are the intimacy and the intensity.

Miss DJ
    Participant

I’m just beginning in this style of relationship but it’s with someone that’s equally as interested as I am. He’s no stranger to me as we’ve been friends for a long time and in a customary relationship for years outside our own. So far, the best thing for me is knowing I can step into this new world without worry or concern for my safety. I know we can openly speak on the subjects at hand which we do quite often, and I know if it’s too much, that’s it. For someone like me that doesn’t know how much I exactly want as far as limits, this is great for me.

Submissivelady
    Participant

Everything!!! My Sir and I are like newlyweds, and we have been married for over 28 years! I did not think it was possible to gain a greater love, understanding, and desire for My Sir, but it has happened again and again over that last year since we added D/s into our relationship. It’s so hard not to tell our married kids that they should give D/s a try.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.