This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Beth [MM] 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Jilly01
    Participant

So, I’m new here, I just have a quick question, and I was hoping to get opinions of other subs-  if you have a collar, how do you feel about it? Besides it being a symbol of ownership/love/ your relationship/etc, but as a thing all on it’s own- how do you feel about it? Does it like, ground you? Comfort you? Just curious as to other people’s experiences. If you’d liked to, please feel free to message me.

Hi and welcome 🙂 As a sub, I find a lot of comfort in my collars (I have a few). I feel steadier with one on, like having my Master’s hand on the back of my neck. I am more confident in myself because I know he owns me and cherishes me.

What’s your opinion?

Beth [MM]
    Participant

Hi Jilly, welcome.

I love my collars. It’s a physical reminder of my Sir’s love and support, which helps ease my anxious moments. I can’t/don’t separate the symbolism that it represents from the object itself. If I did, I would think it’s a pretty choker that he made for me, but it’s so much more because of what it represents. Like my wedding ring, it reminds me of our commitment to each other. There have been days when I’ve been without it and haven’t really noticed, but when I do I feel off and a bit sad and typically bring it to his attention.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.